InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to support a US Army customer and InCadence at Fort Meade, MD. This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI. Candidates without this clearance will not be considered. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities will include:
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.