InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Network Engineer to work on our customer site at Fort Gordon, GA. All Engineers must have a TS/SCI security clearance to be considered for this position. Network Engineers will be responsible for establishing and maintaining network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems. An ideal candidate will use information technology to make network systems for all employees to use. The data networks can include local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), intranets and extranets. Network complexity will vary.
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment Certification: CCNA, or CCNP.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- High School Diploma/GED with 8 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience.
- 4-8 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
- Assist with research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with network infrastructure and/or components
- Evaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.