InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Support planning, development, execution, and operations of pilots and projects including the development of acquisition strategies, strategic plans, DOTMLPF-P assessments, and concepts of operation.
- 15+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree from an accredited university; or 20+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) analysis experience.
- Must have prior senior experience in the Intelligence, Signal, and/or Cyber mission area.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Willing to travel as required
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous US Army Cyber Command experience