InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Sr Cybersecurity-CND Infrastructure Support / Info Security Analyst to support our customer in Fort Belvoir, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Sr Cybersecurity-CND Infrastructure Support will be responsible for the following:
- Test, implement, deploy, maintain, and administer the infrastructure systems which are required to effectively manage the cyber, IA, and CND networks and systems (e.g., routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems)
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinate with other government agencies to record and report incidents
- Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk
- Communicate alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems
- Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance
- Prepare incident reports of analysis methodology and results
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- 4-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT or IAM Level III Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computer Environment Certification: CCNP-Security, CISM, CASP CE, Associate of (ISC)2, CISSP, or equivalent
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Possess working knowledge of Assessment and Authorization practices within DoDI8510.01, ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process including various security tools (ACAS, HBSS, etc).
- Knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- Familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
- Understanding of DHS/DoD policies and procedures, including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST 800-53, DHS 4300A SSH and other applicable policies.