InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Field Service Technician to support our customer in Fort Meade, MD. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Field Service Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
- Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
- Assist in repairing computers, printers, digital senders, etc.
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc.
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- High School Diploma/GED with 6 years of related experience, or Associates Degree with 4 years of related experience
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- 4-6 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment (CE) Certification: Microsoft Windows 7, or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in information system troubleshooting and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- Ability to interact with customers on a daily basis providing guidance and procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, local procedures, etc. as required to ensure mission success