InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Test Engineer to work on our client site in Herndon, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI Security clearance. The Test Engineer will operate in a dynamic environment and interact with all levels of organization hierarchies.
- will work in a high-performance environment using Agile Software Development processes.
- Candidate will develop and execute software test procedures, perform test design and documentation, analyze Agile acceptance criteria, perform risk management assessments, assist in the development software test event schedules and support user acceptance tests.
TS/SCI security clearance required
- Minimum requirements are a BS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Science, or Physics and 3+ years of experience. With an AS degree, 5+ years of experience is required.
- 3+ years of related testing experience
- 2+ years of Linux experience
- Test and troubleshooting end-to-end integrated systems
- Experience using Java, Python, Java Script
- Security+ Certified
- Knowledge of JIRA testing tools
- Ability to work well in either a team environment or independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.