InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a CDEP Cloud Architect in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Cloud Architect shall be responsible for:
- Implement best-in-class methodologies for cloud development for software and systems
Collaborate across GROUP to architect and build end-to-end cloud microservice applications
Build out a cloud deployment model that delivers microservices that are scalable, portable, resilient and updated easily
- Manage code dependencies and relationship with backend services
- Ensure consistent libraries and systems used across dev/test and production Ensure configuration variables are environment specific to reduce errors during deployment
- Build temporal solutions that can be killed without warning
- Understand dependencies of each service delivery chain, making architecture recommendations to increase efficiencies and produce cloud friendly designs
- Socialize steps and benefits of a DevOps model and collaborate across GROUP to establish standard processes and practices and continually improve DevOps posture
- Master the end-to-end delivery of each service and understand the dependencies and scaling of each application in the supply chain from data ingest to customer consumption
- Create reproducible methods to automate and scale each service delivery chain
- Document and present methodologies to operations, engineering and executive teams
- Participate in planning, implementation and growth of microservice footprint
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members
- Follow appropriate implementation and change management procedures
- Ensure appropriate level of documentation is prepared and baselined
- Collaborate with user interface designer(s) to ensure microservices developed integrate seamlessly
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
- Minimum of 10 years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience building large scale applications
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience working in software development in a cloud environment
- 3 years of experience developing microservices on AWS platform services such as API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS or Kinesis
- Experience architecting and building highly scalable, cloud native applications on AWS platform utilizing core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda, SQS, Dynamo, or ECS
- Demonstrated experience in the latest technology trends (serverless, containers, microservices, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in migrating monolithic applications to micro services architectures
- Demonstrated experience in advising and implementing AWS best practices
- Demonstrated experience in working as application development specialist alongside the infrastructure architects.
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile software development and DevOps practices, such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.