InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a CDEP Software Developer in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for an OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Software Developer shall be responsible for:
• Design, build and deploy highly scalable, resilient, performant cloud microservices
• Develop code using various programming and scripting languages
• Adhere to approved design plans and coding standards
• Work in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture
• Maintain responsibility for microservices components ensuring proper standards, testing, and best practices are followed
• Participate in planning, implementation and growth of microservice footprint
• Work with current application teams to understand current analytics and make migration recommendations of analytic microservices to the cloud environment
• Serve as an expert resource within the development team's efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the application services as well as make them more efficient
• Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members
• Follow appropriate implementation and change management procedures
• Ensure appropriate level of documentation is prepared and baselined
• Review test plans, test files, and scripts for unit testing through integration testing
• Collaborate with user interface designer(s) to ensure microservices developed integrate seamlessly
• Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement new ones.
• Focus on innovating new and better ways to create solutions that add value
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Professional certification
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience working in software development in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing microservices on AWS, Azure of similar platforms
- Hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience of software quality process/assurance including automation testing, integration testing, design/code review, code profiling and software continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using RESTful APls.
- Advanced Product knowledge and demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g. Angular, React, Jquery, JSON, XML, Scala, etc.)
- Advanced product knowledge and demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file based storage (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) Deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with data volume analysis methodology
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Release engineering and Operations approach to automate deployments.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile scrum team work environment.
- Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.