InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Software Engineer in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Software Engineer shall be responsible for:
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
• Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
• Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Estimate software development costs and schedule.
• Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
• Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status.
• Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
• Experience with source code and version repository
• Experience working with Unix/Linus. Perl or Shell
• Hands on SQL experience
• Java, Ruby, PHP or Python Experience
• Previous experience working with and Agile Scrum team
• Previous experience coding with Java
• Previous experience working with computer and software architecture, Operating Systems, and Data Structures
• Demonstrated implementation of Software Engineering best practices on a complex program
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.