InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Engineer in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Systems Engineer shall be responsible for:
• Conduct IT system performance analysis, requirements engineering/management, testing and evaluation, and other necessary disciplines for successful system development, design, implementation, and decommission
• Provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware systems and applications for GROUP legacy and CDEP systems
• Identify duplicative capabilities, gaps, critical activities, candidates for scaling to enterprise-level, streamlining opportunities, efficiencies, and overall areas for improvement
• Identify issues affecting end-to-end performance of enterprise-level IT systems, provide engineering support to system-testing and modeling efforts
• Assist in the development and implementation of strategic solutions.
• Perform analysis and determination of risk probability and enterprise impact, prioritization of perceived risks, and support in establishing risk monitoring and management strategies
• Confer with Sponsor and IC partners regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a software program is to address and the interoperability within IC systems
• Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles
• Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and information sharing.
• Provide proof of concept support in the form of demonstrations of technology innovations and analyze user and system requirements through the use of proofs of concept
• Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation
• Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions
• Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
• Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
• Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
• Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques as defined by the Sponsor
• Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Provide stall and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be consid• ered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
• Ability to formulate/define specifications, develop/modifies/maintains complex systems and subsystems using vendor engineering releases and utilities for overall operational systems
• Apply analytical techniques when gathering information from users, defining work problems, designing technical solutions, and developing procedures to solve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals via formal and informal briefings and technical exchange meetings
• Previous experience identifying technology gaps in a system's current capabilities and processes.
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.