IT Project Integrator-NSP
InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an IT Project Integrator in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The IT Project Integrator shall be responsible for:
• Assist PM in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs).
• Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
• Compose technical documents including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
• Conduct research and ensure the use of proper technical terminology.
• Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracing action items for successful completion.
• Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
• Facilitate meetings and information sessions.
• Maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and composes correspondence.
• Plan and coordinate program management process activities such as Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
• Provide documentation, requirements, and information updates.
• Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
• Support task requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
• Support the PM in resource leveling planning and analysis.
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
• Experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Experience with project tracking tools (i.e.,: Jira, Microsoft Project, Service Now)
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Experience with Agile methodology
• 1-2 years demonstrated experience briefing multiple mission partners on a complex program
• 1-2 years demonstrated experience running project control gates, tracking tasks, assigning tasks and creating filters.
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.