InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Mission Integration Analyst to work on our client site in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Provide comprehensive, all-source mission analysis for current and future NCSC programs focusing on the protection of the nation’s critical infrastructure to support the DNI and NCSC’s counterintelligence (CI) and security missions.
- Conduct liaison with CI community analytic, collection, investigation, production and operational elements to stay informed of high value analytical reports and assessments on critical infrastructure issues to ensure an adequate level of consistent, collaborative investigative, operational, collection and analytical response.
- Provide reports, briefings and papers in support of CI analysis of a range of US critical infrastructure issues of high-level interest to the Intelligence Community (IC) and Federal partners.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, practices and procedures associated with NCSC’s responsibilities regarding the sharing of information on the nation’s critical infrastructure.
- Assist in identifying key information needs and collection gaps in critical infrastructure areas by working with National CI Officers, National Intelligence Managers and IC and CI community professionals.
- Bachelors degree and at least five years of experience working with national intelligence community, security community, or private sector as a mission integration specialist, critical infrastructure specialist, all-source analyst, or counterintelligence specialist. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Understanding of the capabilities, intentions, and plans of foreign intelligence entities to exploit or degrade US critical infrastructure.
- General understanding of cyber capabilities, plans and targets of key foreign intelligence entities.
- Understanding of the structure, operations, and vulnerabilities of one or more of the following key critical infrastructure sectors: energy, financial services, defense industrial base, healthcare, information technology or telecommunications.
- Proven experience driving important IC initiatives, working effectively in a variety of interagency for a, and developing and implementing community actions to address US critical information issues.
- Ability to understand and respond to White House, Congressional, and Senior IC policymaker concerns through well-written products.
- Ten years of experience performing comprehensive research and analysis on a variety of high-profile issues.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI with a Poly.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work effectively under time constraints and changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative, team environment.
- Able to work independently across a complex USG organizational landscape.
- Able to multitask and bring complex multipart projects to completion.