InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Information Technology Project Manager to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Performs project planning activities including scope definition, schedule development, resource planning
- Support development an evaluation of technical documentation such as Concept of Operations, Implementation Plans, Requirements documents and test plans.
- Support IC-wide working groups to coordinate requirements, schedules and priorities
- Support integration of CI processes, analyses and mitigations into the protection of IC and USG data and information technology enterprises
- Ensures IC standards for IT controls, process and procedures are integrate into CI IT programs and projects
- Support IC-wide working groups and conferences. Develop meeting agenda, minutes with action items, issue papers, briefings, and propose working group activities.
- Conduct liaison between technical and business groups
- Support development and decomposition of high level strategic CI goals into program objectives
- Support the development of counterintelligence vulnerability, threat and impact assessments
- Develop, coordinate and review counterintelligence policies, strategic plans, standards, implementation plans, processes, frameworks and priorities
- Identify, document and recommend mitigations to counterintelligence and security events of national significance
- Document counterintelligence requirements and mitigations and drive application of technical CI practices
- Develop reports on changes, trends and implications of evolving counterintelligence issues.
- Coordinate with multiple USG agencies on CI issues
- Support outreach to the IC, Federal Partners, and to non-government and commercial entities involved in counterintelligence issues
- Support IC and USG wide working groups and conferences. Develop meeting agenda, minutes with action items, issue papers, briefings, and propose working group activities
- Prepare analytical reports and publications, create graphics, provide client ready material, and be the primary writer of this material
- Provide project management services including developing position descriptions, supporting project reviews, developing status reports, performing project and schedule management.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in software or hardware engineering, and/or systems engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of IC experience integrating technical solutions into IC systems, including cloud technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with knowledge of IC networks and/or systems, including IC Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE)
- Minimum 10 years of experience performing task, schedule and personnel management of teams of 10+ people
- Experience in developing executive-level reports and briefings
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility, and analytical skills in problem solving are also desired.
- Experience in using US Government, Intelligence Community, and commercial data sources for technical threat assessment development
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in an environment with rapidly-changing priorities
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.