InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a Multimedia System Analyst to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE. The System Analyst will be responsible for:
- The general activity is based around engineering support of digital media systems, network-centric systems, AV-IT systems, and new technology development.
- Daily, onsite video network design & integration analysis, system improvement/upgrade, system testing/troubleshooting, system commissioning/decommissioning. The video network analyst will be responsible for day-to-day, routine engineering and management duties pertaining to systems on the customer’s video production network. This includes media servers, enterprise storage devices, KVM equipment, non-linear editing stations.
- Act as both a subject matter expert as well as a team lead for assigned projects.
- Will be responsible for ongoing management of the video network-related hardware and software. This duty will include system builds, software installation/upgrade, system commissioning/decommissioning, management of the related engineering/storage spaces that support the functional area.
- Responsible for identifying customer service needs and working with program management to design strategic approaches for optimizing and improving processes and end-user support. This responsibility will include (but, is not limited to) issues involving network architecture, production suite design, space planning, system aesthetics, network infrastructure. Responsibility will also extend to research, analysis, evaluation, procurement, system design, implementation, and lifecycle support of those technology areas.
- Provide scheduled and special-request research and reporting on project status, technology research, and after-action review. Also, provide reporting for assigned training and conference attendance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH CI POLYGRAPH.
- Experienced video network analysis with formal education and professional experience in the design, engineering, sourcing, implementation, and management of high performance video production networks.
- Five years of professional experience or three years of related experience with a Master’s degree. Considered career, or journey, level
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline. Experience may be substituted at the rate of two years of directly related experience for each year of education
- Professional, hands-on operational experience with pro-level audio, video, and/or control system equipment and systems for video post-production.