InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a Management Analyst to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE. The Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Support all aspects of the evolution of the Intelligence Community Enterprise Architecture
- Support technical assessments and technical requirements analysis to drive the design and the integration of the ITE
- Provide support for selecting, developing, and maintaining the ITE data, security, and technical specifications of common concern to all Intelligence Community elements
- Assist with developing, integrating, and maintaining the Enterprise Architecture and segment architecture in support of the ITE
- Support all aspects of the current and planned future-state of the lines of business (LOB): Acquisition Management, Financial Management, Human Capital Management, and Procurement Management
- Assist with aligning business operations to key decision-making events
- Assist with assessing the current state and defining the planned future-state of each LOB
- Assist with developing and integrating a strategic vision, goals, and objectives for each LOB
- Support the development of enterprise plans, roadmaps, transformation criteria, and transition plans
- Support the development of mechanisms to implement improvements and efficiencies
- Support the promotion of sharing and reusing IT applications and solutions
- Support all aspects of the current and planned future-state of the lines of business (LOB): Cloud-Hosting Environment, Desktop Environment, Networks, and Applications Mail
- Support all aspects of risk management and data protection
- Assist with analyzing, developing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining security engineering and security architecture initiatives for the ITE
- Assist with developing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining secure cross-domain solutions
- Provide security engineering and Board support to an Information Assurance Working Group
- Provide information systems and security engineering support for the development, implementation, and evaluation of ITE audit initiatives
- Support security analysis, assessments, guidance, reporting, reviews, and testing during program life cycle
- Support the analysis, development, evaluation, and production of all information assurance cyber security compliance and performance reports
- Support all aspects of the CIO strategic planning and investment management efforts
- Assist with developing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining an IT Investment plan
- Support the IT evaluation activities
- Support the IT Programming and Portfolio Assessment programs
- Support the IT risk assessment activities
- Support the IT strategic planning activities
- Assist with task management activities
- Assist with creating, developing, implementing, executing, and maintaining documents, procedures, and processes for task-management activities
- Prepare drafts of briefings, memoranda, and letters
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH CI POLYGRAPH.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related Engineering or IT discipline, Accounting, Business, English, Finance, Management, or Political Science.
- The candidate must have 15 or more years’ experience consulting and supporting either mission programs and/or consulting with senior level customers.
- Must possess 10 or more years of experience with IC programs or projects, which include 10 years+ experience analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies, organizational operations, organizational procedures and protocols, or organizational risks.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities. Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress. Certifications: PMP, DAWIA Level III, or COTR Level 3.