Senior SME - East Asia/China
InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst SME with a focus in East Asia/China to work on our client in McLean, VA. All candidates must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLY clearance. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
• Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
• Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
• Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integration matters.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
• Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
• Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
• Ten (10) years’ Intelligence Analyst experience related to China
• Demonstrated experience with collection and analytical missions of the AOR, specifically China.
• Excellent writing capabilities to develop country profiles associated with AOR, specifically China.
• Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Recruiting Manager | InCadence Strategic Solutions
10432 Balls Ford Rd. Suite 120
Manassas, VA 20109
Direct: 703-552-2854 | firstname.lastname@example.org
InCadence Job Openings