InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking an Electronics Engineer to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Electronics Engineer shall possess a strong background in digital communication systems, command and control systems, and ISR sensors. The successful candidate will conduct analyses of advanced technologies in EW/cyber vulnerabilities to support scientific and technical assessments of operational architecture for U.S. Government clients.
- The Electronics Engineer shall have specialized expertise in weapon system-of-systems to identify their sensor to shooter kill-chains and mapping the kill-chains to identify key vulnerability nodes.
- Over the course of the task, the employee shall develop the ability to apply knowledge of collected intelligence data, scientific, engineering (specifically, thermodynamics, mechanics, aeronautics/astronautics and use of energy), or technical principles, weapon technology, combat environments and tactics to develop an assessment of foreign nations' military intentions and the capabilities, limitations, and vulnerabilities of their military systems or processes.
- Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to: armor and anti-armor, tanks, vehicles, unmanned systems, engineering equipment, mines and countermines, improvised explosive devices, artillery, rotary-wing aviation, infantry (e.g., small arms, body armor, ammunition, soldier systems), air defense, electronic warfare, directed energy weapons, camouflage/concealment/deception/obscurants (CCD&O), PNT, C4ISR, C4 networks and battlefield automation systems, counter-C4ISR, Electronic Warfare (EW), and counter-EW.
- BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience analyzing weapons systems and associated sensors.
- Experience in network, communication, and/or battlefield automation analysis.
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) models, key threat signatures and other methods for documenting and identifying weapon function and capabilities.
- Currently possesses a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel as required.
- MS or PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 0-3 years of experience
- Experience reviewing and assessing military ground technologies
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.
- Experience analyzing TECHSIGINT (including ELINT and FIS) data and using reporting tools to develop final products
- Experience with EW and/or offensive cyber operations capabilities and mapping vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of military command and control systems.
- Knowledge of ISR sensors, data fusion, and processing of sensor data to form operational packages.
- Knowledge of communications and/or computer networking at the network, data link, and physical layers.
- Knowledge of digital communications systems to include engineering/analysis/operational experience with communications hardware and/or radio-frequency engineering.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.