InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD for a Task Order providing technology concepts to the U.S. Warfighter to deliver advanced protection, survivability, mobility, and operational effectiveness to Joint Force Commanders. This task shall provide support services to help achieve ARL's (Army Research Laboratory) mission which includes providing support services and deliverables to other governmental organizations. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering
- Minimum twenty (20) years progressive experience in technology design and development to include recent management and lead of significant military hardware/software development with no less than two (2) of those years being in an actual Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) support environment directly related to: studies and Analysis, Test and Evaluation Support, Systems Engineering Support, and/or Modeling and Simulation support; Masters or Higher Degree may be substituted for 3 years of the 20 years progressive experience.
- Minimum two (2) years specific testing, analysis and support experience on VTOL UAS (Group 2 or greater) in Army RDT&E environment
- Must have recent experience within the last 2 years with obtaining Air Worthiness Clearance or Interim Flight Clearance for Group 2-3 VTOL UAS to operate on Army and Marine Corps installations.
- Previous or current Army Research Laboratory (ARL) experience.
- Current/Active SECRET Security Clearance