InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Project Manager in Oahu, HI for a Task Order providing temporary construction security infrastructure, equipment, and Professional Services as well as Advanced Technical Surveillance Services to support secure US Government construction projects In-Accordance-With (IAW) the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705 and Department of Defense (DoD) policies. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Must have at least nine (9) years of security experience specifically related SCIF construction, Intelligence Operations, Counter-Intelligence Operations, Counter-Surveillance Operations, Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures, Physical Security, or a combination of these experiences.
- Must have at least six (6) years of direct experience working on ICD-705 construction projects. Direct experience means working at the project location as a CST, SSC, SSM, or SME.
- Must have at least five (5) years in a leadership /management role on an ICD-705 Construction Security project(s). Leadership/Management means SSM or SME/PM. Must be familiar with the sixteen (16) standard divisions of construction and must have knowledge of technical listening devices commonly used by foreign intelligence services.
- Must hold a valid certificate for the successful completion of a Twenty (20) Hours or greater Site Security Manager (SSM) Training Course.
- Must hold a valid certificate for the successful completion of a Forty (40) Hours or greater CST (CST) Training Course.
- Must have a graduate level degree (M.A., M.S., or above) from an accredited university in a security or intelligence related field.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience managing ICD-705 security contracts as a Program Manager, Project Manager, or similar position.
- Must hold a valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate. Must have Technical Surveillance Counter-Measure (TSCM) Training.
- Must hold certifications from National TEMPEST School for the following trainings:
- TEMPEST Fundamentals, L3OARXXXXX 0T3A, PDS Code 5W1 &TEMPEST for System Installation and Facility Design, L3OARXXXXX 0T4A, PDS Code 6IY.
- Experience in technical surveillance techniques and procedures and knowledge of foreign intelligence and counterintelligence devices and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of technical / mechanical components / systems on Plumbing and HVAC / Mechanical systems such as chillers, condensers, air ducts, pipe components in secure environments typically used in US SCIFs and associated QA / QC practices /systems and associated technical exploitation tactics.
- Experience /Knowledge with structural steel /welds / fireproofing and associated QA / QC practices /systems and associated technical exploitation tactics.
- Experience / Knowledge with foundations / footings such as concrete /reinforcement bar /caissons /footers / forms and associated QA / QC practices /systems and associated technical exploitation
- Current/Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Military Experience in a Security or Intelligence related field, Security Team Leadership Experience, TEMPEST understanding, and direct experience with MILCON projects to include planning.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.