InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Human Capital Strategic Planner to work on our client site in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Provide expert advice and assistance in the research, development, dissemination, and communication of IC-wide Strategic HC planning, to include development and deployment of key Human Capital measures to objectively assess progress in achieving strategic planning goals.
- Provide extensive, daily interaction with other ODNI and component staff principles as well as counterparts from other Federal agencies in Human Capital Strategic Planning. These duties rely heavily on historical perspective and understanding of the overall IC environment and dynamics, as well as current and emerging policies, trends, and effective and assertive interaction with other staff principals to assure coordination and linkage in appropriate areas and functions.
- In support of these duties, this candidate is a critical member in the researching, writing, design, development, publication, and distribution of periodic updates to the DNI's U.S. Intelligence Community's Human Capital Vision 2020. Activities include facilitating group sessions to determine content and direction, converting those discussions into draft text, vetting the document throughout the IC via the IC CHCO Council and their planning representatives, and preparing final text version for DNI approval.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and approval of IC-wide human capital policy and other governance documents. Ensure the preparation of IC CHCO policy documents comply with IC Directive 101, /C Policy System and /C Policy Guidance 101.2, IC Standards.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in designing and implementing strategic plans to include technical writing, facilitation, tracking, measuring, and staffing.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications to include stakeholder analysis, message development, assessment of impact, and understanding of various communication mediums.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in instituting change in an organization through awareness of organizational culture(s).
- Demonstrated experience in organizing (slides, documentation, logistics, etc.) group meetings, drafting documents, preparing staffing packages and tracking actions.