InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Foreign Language Analyst to work on our client site in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Provide executive level support to the program office including but not limited to the IC-wide governance body and the Foreign Language Executive Committee (FLEXCOM). Analyze data, prepare documents to satisfy CDAs and support DNI leadership to include, but not limited to:National Intelligence Managers (NIMs), author speeches, issue papers, and resolve strategic tasking's.
- Provide expert staff with the executive, technical, and analytical skills to help draft annual reports on the IC foreign language capabilities and the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program (FLP). Also help manage and support FLEXCOM and Expert Group activities, meetings, workshops, and symposia, etc. These management and support responsibilities extend to working groups under the Expert Groups.
- Support for reporting the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program capabilities and requirements to include, but not limited to: IC Foreign Language Capabilities Report, support maintenance of the Foreign Language Strategic Plan and Implementation Plan, Regional NIM Reports, CBJB FLPP Tables, detailed analysis and ad hoc reports.
- Support for coordinating and facilitating FLEXCOM and Expert Group meetings, and IC Foreign Language Workshops/Symposia to include, but not limited to: coordination, planning materials, after action reports and website content associated with these meetings, symposia and workshops, and development of the newsletters and information papers.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- At least five (5) years' demonstrated experience supporting IC foreign language projects.
- Familiarity with IC guiding policy documents (both civilian and military components).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated at least five (5) years' experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Proficiency in the use of advanced features of the Microsoft Office tool suite, including:
- MS Excel pivot tables and formulas.
- MS Word chart and table creation and formatting, including use of styles.
- MS PowerPoint visualization creation.
- Proficiency in querying Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrated strategic and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with the National Intelligence Priorities Framework and other national strategic documents
- Basic experience in all, with Senior-level experience in at least one, of the following:
- Desktop publishing skills using MS Publisher or other similar software.
- Knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization software.
- Graphic design using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other relevant design software.
- Knowledge of geospatial analysis software
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.