InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Senior Resource Expert to work on our client site in McLean, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Support resource management, budgetary execution (primary focus), budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, identifying anomalies or problems and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval.
- Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
- Assisting with resource management and oversight of the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs) and National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) Front Office.
- Interfacing with the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (IPPBE) process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating NIM participation with ODNI enablers.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Degree in finance, business, economics, or accounting (Bachelors or advanced degree).
- Ten (10) years’ experience with IC financial management systems (must include BASIS: BASIS Contract Requests (BCRs), BASIS Acquisition, COGNOS Reports).
- Demonstrated ability with intra-governmental transactions center (IGTC) processes.
- Demonstrated experience with current year execution, budget formulation, analysis, and, including demonstrated knowledge of IC financial management and enterprise-wide budget execution.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms, and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming structure of the IC.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC or USG.
- Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formulas used in financial reporting to OMB and Congressional authorization, appropriation, and oversight bodies.
- Demonstrated experience with processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and translating highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
- Understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.