InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a SENIOR Air and Missile Defense (AMD) Engineer for a Task Order providing services to the Army Rapid Capabilities Office (RCO). This task executes acquisition programs, rapid prototyping, and initial equipping of capabilities- particularly in the areas of cyber, electronic warfare, survivability, positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT), long range canon artillery, counter unmanned aircraft systems (C-UAS), and loitering sensors and munitions- to enable Soldiers to decisively operate and win in contested environments. An ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- 10 years of relevant DoD work experience, with no less than four (4) years’ experience in a SAP and/or SCI environment within the last five (5) years
- Master of Arts/Master of Science/Master of Engineering (MA/MS/ME) degree.
- Shall have had prior experience with systems within or pertaining to RCO CFT-related project areas: Air and Missile Defense
- Experience in research, development, test and evaluation, fielding and support Air and Missile Defense sensors, weapons, component technologies, and command and control systems to include Directed Energy
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance.