InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking Journeyman Long Range Fires Engineers for a Task Order providing services to the Army Rapid Capabilities Office (RCO). This task executes acquisition programs, rapid prototyping, and initial equipping of capabilities- particularly in the areas of cyber, electronic warfare, survivability, positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT), long range canon artillery, counter unmanned aircraft systems (C-UAS), and loitering sensors and munitions- to enable Soldiers to decisively operate and win in contested environments. An ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- five (5) years of relevant DoD work experience with no less than two (2) years’ experience in a SAP and/or SCI environment
- Must have a BA/BS degree.
- Shall have had prior experience with systems within or pertaining to RCO CFT-related project areas: Network, Multi-Domain Command and Control, Electronic Warfare
- Experience with communications, transport systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Geolocation systems, Cyber Warfare, radar, and/or command and control systems.
- Requires Signal Processing, EW, and ELINT experience knowledge to support the design, development, integration, test, and sustainment of electronic warfare equipment and countermeasures; developing and integrating electronic warfare systems onto ground and air platforms;
- Experience with RF antenna, receiver, and transmitter modeling and analysis and development;
- Knowledge of threat radar systems to include RF signal processing designs and techniques;
- Must have an understanding of electronic warfare and intelligence data systems and databases and how they are used in programming/reprogramming electronic warfare systems.
- Ability to perform all functional duties independently.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance.