InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Data Scientist in Washington, D.C. (Bolling AFB). The Data Scientist will support our Air Force customer. An ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered. Duties include, but are not limited to: Handles raw data (e.g. structured, unstructured, and mixed datasets), and analyzes data through the application of various statistical techniques or tools. Demonstrates ability to extract meaning from and interpret data using a variety of tools and methods from statistics and machine learning.
- Sampling and survey methods
- Measuring statistical significance
- Outlier analysis, data accuracy, model accuracy and validity
- Data ethics, data security
- Key data storage tools, key data analysis tools
- Making data driven decisions
- Identifying data science opportunities to improve organizational outcomes using data
- Builds and oversees predictive models
- Develops stories that highlight novel insights from data
- Minimum of 10 years' related experience
- Experienced with Data Collection: Web scraping, HTML, CSS.
- Data ingestion experience: SQL APIs, JSON, XML
- Data cleaning: All data types.
- Proven experience with Data visualization: D3, Tableau, etc.
- Basic analysis capabilities using R, Python, Excel
- Data mining experience using variance analysis, measuring bias, feature normalization, feature selection, feature extraction, clustering analysis, association analysis.
- Predictive modeling experience: bootstrap/bagging modeling, boosting methods, ensemble models, Bayesian analysis, neural networks, deep learning.
- Must hold ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience with USCIS, CBP, Coast Guard, FEMA, FLETC, ICE, Secret Service, TSA
- Experience in working with travel and identity data sets