InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking an Identity Intelligence (I2) Training Advisor, SME at our customer site in Reston, VA. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI polygraph SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Support customer's National Intelligence University and serve as trainer for customer's Academy for Defense Intelligence, as well as Joint Doctrine Writer and Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Advisor.
- Train, research, and contribute collaboratively on collection strategies to coordinate data collected and contribute to the intelligence reporting that will be used by Intelligence Agencies and Organizations.
- Develop and further refine agency training documents and products to support several training courses and educational programs required as part of efforts to institutionalize agency within the Intelligence Community, Defense Intelligence Enterprise, and DOD.
- Develop a cooperative training approach with other IC elements and DOD elements to include the services of COCOMs and develop I2’s doctrinal materials.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years, or Master's Degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or specialized training / equivalent intelligence / academic experience.
- Must be a credentialed subject matter expert, or recognized specialist in HUMINT or Counterintelligence field.
- Experience developing and refining training documents and products to support several training courses and education training programs within the intelligence community, DoD, and Defense Intelligence Enterprise.
- Experience as a lead coordinator with organizations performing identity intelligence protection responsibilities for DoD.
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience in analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail, even in pressurized situations as deadlines approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to explain and document the enterprise architecture to diverse audiences (technical, business, etc.) and drive decisions through consensus.
- Ability to set technical direction for a project or application; Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.