InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Staff Officer to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) Front Office.
- Assist in tracking tasks for the NIMC directorate.
- Assist in organizing senior level staff meetings and recording minutes.
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents.
- Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs).
- One (1) experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Five (5) years’ experience related to staff officer duties.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
- Experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.