InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Senior Project Manager Support to work on our client in Washington, D.C. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Assist with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
- Align projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
- Work with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Help to coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Elements as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
- Help to ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones.
- Prepare status updates for ODNI/IC seniors as well as White House and congressional overseers, with government review and approval, as appropriate.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- 10 years’ experience related to the functional Area Of Responsibility (Economic Security/Threat Finance)
- 10 years of project management experience planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- 3 year’s experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated experience using large data sets to advance intelligence priorities.
- Experience with multiple aspects of lifecycle project management, including tackling complicated data issues, data standards, legal constraints and policy issues.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly present information, interpret requirements, and building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to conduct project-planning activities to include estimating schedule, cost, and resources.
- Ability to draft and review program documentation, review program plans, and identity inconsistencies.
- Project Management Institute PMP certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in the IC IPPBE processes and program/portfolio management.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with project management planning tools and software.
- Familiarity with financial data and topics.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.