InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior System Administrator to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Sr System Administrator will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- 10 years of experience in engineering systems administration with Windows server operating systems and services, including Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs.
- 5 years of experience with advanced VMware concepts, including vSphere Distributed Switch (vDS), Site Recovery Manager (SRM), vSphere Storage I/O Control (SIOC), VMware Network Virtualization and Security Platform (NSX), and Update Manager.
- 5 years of experience with providing SCCM/SCOM administration support in a mixed and growing environment supporting Microsoft Windows server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Microsoft SQL 2012+, Windows 2010+, VMWare 6.x. Experience with RHEL 5x-6x strongly preferred. 3 or more years of experience in working with PowerShell, Power CLI, and Windows batch scripting.
- 2 years’ experience with engineering, implementing, and operating Microsoft Windows Servers, VMware Six/vSphere, Solar winds, HP hardware, McAfee ePO, Active Directory, EMC VNX, and NetBackup.
- 2 years’ experience in automated deployments of OS images with VMware templates.
- 2 years’ experience with operations and monitoring best practices, including capacity, performance, and security and SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM).
- Must have Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certieid IT Professional (MCITP), or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
nCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience with DR/COOP preferred