InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Middleware Lead to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Middleware Lead will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- 2 years’ experience leading middleware and/or infrastructure support teams required.
- 10 years of experience installing, configuring, patching, tuning and monitoring enterprise middleware platforms to include Clustered SharePoint Environments and Microsoft SQL Server
- 2 years’ experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) scanning tools, and meeting/applying DoD STIG requirements
- 2 years’ experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2008-2016, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL 2012-2016, and Clustering of SharePoint
- 2 year’s implementing Two Factor Authentication with Smart CAC Card (DoD Federal Bridge) and implementing single sign-on to multiple MS Products behind a 3rd party proxy (i.e. F5 BigIP)
- 2 years’ experience with backup and restores via databases, VMs and/or COOP
- 2 years’ experience building, deploying and supporting Active Directory servers/environments, designing/creating GPOs maintain the middleware environments IA compliance
- 2 years’ experience with VMWare virtualization
- 2 years’ experience with McAfee and Host Based Security Systems (HBSS) product and operation required
- Must have Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience integrating Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Project Server is preferred
- Experience installing and supporting Oracle Application Server, Rational Tool Sets or Attlassian Tool sets is preferred