InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Database Administrator with a MS SQL Server focus to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Sr DBA will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science related field. Proven experience and/ or certification can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years DBA experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or greater) in a production environment is required
- 8 years of experience configuring, implementing and supporting large highly available SQL Server environments, including experience with Failover Cluster and database mirroring/ always on
- 8 years of experience with SQL Server troubleshooting; ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues
- 5 years of prior experience with a database on a virtual platform
- 3 years’ experience with T-SQL and PowerShell Scripts
- 1 years’ experience in the use of query, index and DB I/O performance tuning, and Stored Procedures and SQL coding
- 2 years’ experience with Database migration/ upgrade
- 1 years’ experience in disaster recovery principles and practices, including planning, testing, backup/ restore using disk-based backup solutions
- 2 years’ experience with SAN hardware and administration
- Requires a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – SQL Server Database Administration certification
- Requires an Oracle Certified Associate or Oracle Certified Professional certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance