InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Systems Integration Engineer to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Sr Integration Engineer will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical disciple and Five (5) years’ of technical experience in the development or maintenance of software and/or information networks or Ten (10) years of technical experience in the development or maintenance of software and/or information networks
- 3 years’ experience in requirements definition, formulating design methodology, systems integration and testing to verify required performance, database design and development, modular testing, assessment of change proposals for technical merit, and documentation origination
- 3 years’ experience in managing, integrating, and administrating systems engineering tools, e.g., requirements management tools, configuration management tools, and architecture/design tools such as Integrated TFS, SharePoint, Doors, HP Quality Center, Risk Exchange, Project Server, etc.
- 2 years’ experience in leading a dynamic team
- 2 years’ experience in developing and maintaining documentation showing the architecture, integration and configuration of complex integrated products.
- Requires a computing environment certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.