InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is seeking a 3D Modeler to work in Newport News, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. The TBOC Systems Integration Modeling and Simulations Directorate provides 3d visualizations and dynamic scenarios replicating the operational environments encountered by Department of Defense personnel. These products are used throughout the individual, collective, and institutional training bases. The TBOC 3d Modeler would be responsible for creating 3d models for use in Department of Defense constructive simulations and gaming applications. The incumbent will work with all TBOC divisions/directorates to ensure the accuracy of the models developed. The 3d modeler will also coordinate with M&S organizations with the DoD such as the Modeling and Simulation Coordination Office, PEO-STRI, PM-TRASYS, National Simulation Center and industry leaders in gaming technologies. Primary duties and responsibilities of the 3d modeler:
• Creating and maintaining the TBOC’s 3D model databases.
• Creating textures for the 3D databases and models.
• Documenting work in progress and work completed.
• Researching on the internet and other sources for projects.
• Providing feedback of task progression.
• Creating and maintaining visual artwork, presentations, logos, websites, interactive media, videos, screenshots, and documents.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• 2 years experience developing models for JSAF Stealth, Delta 3D, or VBS2.
• Knowledge of modeling requirements in an integrated gaming and constructive environment.
• Degree in Art or a related field.
• Demonstrated abilities in 3D Modeling, texturing and/or animation.
• A working knowledge of Maya or 3D Studio Max
• Knowledgeable in Photoshop software used to edit photos or textures.
• A team player who works well with others.
• Ability to prioritize several tasks at once, able to solve problems on their own or as a team and have good math skills.
• Secret security clearance
Preferred Qualifications include:
• A Bachelors degree in Graphic Art
• Ability to apply geometry and trigonometry to a 2D and 3D environment.
• Secret clearance is required. Must be eligible for TS/SCI.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Technical Recruiter | InCadence Strategic Solutions
10432 Balls Ford Rd. Suite 120
Manassas, VA 20109