InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Training Specialist - OSINT (open source) to work on our client in Reston, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Training Specialist will support the Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO). Provides training that reflects current and relevant improvised threat curricula that sustains training support to JIDO personnel; Combatant Commands and their conventional and special operations forces; NATO and Coalition forces; Interagency partners; and Other Government agencies as requested. The Training Specialist will ensure that all materials, educational processes and curricula delivery are in compliance with National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) accreditation requirements and Defense Intelligence Education and Training Board (DITEB) requirements
- Assist in or lead in the development of an OSINT course designed to inform intelligence analysts of the value of Open Source Intelligence to include: proper conduct of Open Source Intelligence processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED), familiarity with OSINT related techniques, tools and activities as well as instill an understanding of the value of OSINT to al source analysts.
- Demonstrate the applicability of Intelligence Oversight to OSINT and ways to avoid violating IO policy and public law.
- Ensure students develop an understanding of conducting OSINT research while protecting Operations Security (OPSEC).
- Provide classroom, distance learning, or MTT instruction for JIDO curricula on open-source intelligence analytics and technology integration to personnel in Continental United States (CONUS) or Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) sites which may including hazardous duty areas.
- Maintain current instructor certification IAW JIDO J7 Standard Operating Procedures and DoD Defense Intelligence Training and Education Board requirements.
- Comply with Foreign Disclosure Office and Intelligence Community Authorized Classification and Control Markings.
- Provide for routine review and updating of course material to maintain currency and utility.
- A Bachelors Degree in relevant field with a minimum of 3 years working with OSINT tools and software
- Minimum 5 years of all source intelligence analysis experience
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide
- Formal instructor training/certification
- to qualify as junior/journeyman, 3+ years as a formal instructor in topics related to the intelligence field, to qualify as senior, 5-8 years’ experience teaching in the intelligence field on topics involving open-source intelligence
- to qualify as senior, 10 years’ experience working with military tactical, operational, and strategic level units
- Demonstrated experience working with DIA’s Open Source Collection Acquisition Requirement – Management System (OSCAR-MS)
- Current DoD TS/SCI security clearance is required
- 3+ years as a formal instructor in topics related to the intelligence field, preferably including open source intelligence
- 3-5 years’ experience working with DIA’s Open Source Collection Acquisition Requirement – Management System (OSCAR-MS)
- 3-5 years’ experience conducting web-based queries utilizing Cache, Link, Related, and Info categories
- Graduate of one ore more course(s) from DIA's National Open Source Academy
- Completed the NATO Open Source Intelligence Course
- Joint Improvised-threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) experience
- Joint Improvised-threat Defeat Agency (JIDA) experience
- Joint IED Defeat Organization (JIEDDO) experience
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.