InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking Senior Aircraft Pilots in Okinawa, Japan, for the provision of full-time HH-60G aircraft ground and flight test services for the 33 Rescue Squadron (33 RQS), stationed at Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan. Must have an active Secret clearance. The Senior Pilots will be responsible for:
- Will serve as pilot/copilot and aircraft commander for Acceptance, Functional and Operational Check Flights, Support Flights; and Instructional Flights.
- Will be vital in performing critical ground and in-flight checks and test flights.
- Must be able to meet applicable physical and physiological minimum requirements (e.g. flight physical, altitude chamber)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Possess an undergraduate or higher degree in an aerospace related engineering or scientific discipline plus one (1) year of applicable functional check flight experience; or
- Possess an undergraduate or higher degree in any other engineering or scientific discipline plus two (2) years of applicable functional check flight experience; or
- Possess an undergraduate or higher degree in any other non-engineering or non-scientific discipline plus three (3) years of applicable functional check flight experience.
- Must possess 2,000 hours first-pilot time in any H-60 model aircraft and 1,500 hours instructor time in the same.
- Must possess past or current designation as an aircraft commander in any H-60 model aircraft and a minimum of two (2) years instructional flight experience in the same
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- Active SECRET security clearance