InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Flight Engineer in Okinawa, Japan, for the provision of full-time HH-60G aircraft ground and flight test services for the 33 Rescue Squadron (33 RQS), stationed at Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan. Must have an active Secret clearance. The Flight Engineer will be responsible for:
- Will serve as flight engineer for Acceptance, Functional, and Operational Check Flights; Support Flights; and Instructional Flights.
- Will be vital in performing critical ground and in-flight checks and test flights.
- Must be able to meet applicable physical and physiological minimum requirements (e.g. flight physical, altitude chamber)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Resume must demonstrate the individual possesses past or current qualification as a Flight Engineer certified for Functional Check Flights in any H-60 model aircraft.
- Must possess two (2) years of functional check flight experience within the last 5 years and two (2) years of instructional flight experience within the last 5 years.
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- Active SECRET security clearance