InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager in Butlerville, IN for a Task Order providing a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. The Program Manager must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- This task requires a workforce possessing the skills, knowledge, clearances, and training to satisfactorily perform support analysis, operations, test and evaluation, and program management efforts focusing on new or existing capabilities in the fields of operational energy, cyber, electronic warfare, C4ISR, sensors, and aircraft
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Management, Mathematics, Operations Research or Engineering.
- Must be a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP) or possess Level III Program Management Certification from the Defense Acquisition University.
- Documented experience of 5 years or more in a Project/Program Manager position managing project budgets in excess of $5 Million dollars per program is acceptable as an equivalency for commercial certification.
- Experience must demonstrate that he or she has a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the last 20 years in Program Management and has senior level DoD experience.
- Senior level DoD experience is defined as experience as a military field grade officer or above OR as a senior Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) of rank E-8 or above OR experience as a DoD civilian at a paygrade of GS13 or higher
- Active TS/SCI security clearance