InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Lead Cyber Range Architect in Butlerville, IN for a Task Order providing a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. The Range Architect must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Will be responsible for all systems integration work, system management and configuration, operation, testing, and scheduling of the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP).
- Create, maintain and update event network designs, integrate hardware and software, determine baseline configurations for training classes and cyber exercises, assist with Information Assurance (IA) requirements, and develop and implement range reset procedures.
- Assist with the development of training scenarios to meet the needs of the partners utilizing the CTEP platform.
- Maintain and update local design documents and configurations as well as work with other personnel on the evolution of CTEP capabilities.
- Demonstrates decisiveness in resolving technical and business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.
- Will have full ownership of the technical operations of the CTEP environment and will manage multiple related projects to ensure the overall technical program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Additional responsibilities shall include but are not limited to conducting training on CTEP usage and configuration and assisting with the implementation of training, exercise, and event virtual enclaves
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Proven abilities to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas to achieve a common objective.
- Bachelor’s degree with an Information Technology/Computer Science degree preferred.
- Must meet DOD 8570.01-M IAT II Certification requirements.
- Shall have expert knowledge in designing and configuring computer networks including routing, switching, firewalls, DNS, Active Directory, VPNs, VLANs, SANs utilizing bare metal systems as well as virtualized systems.
- Expert knowledge in operating systems from Microsoft, Apple, IBM, and variants of the Linux operating system.
- Expert knowledge in cybersecurity concepts such as network vulnerabilities, network attack vectors, attack signatures, and technical mitigation.
- Shall meet the physical demand rating of light, lifts on an occasional basis a maximum of 25 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 10 pounds.
- This position may require travel within CONUS
- Shall be knowledgeable with all associated platform support and hardware of the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP).
- Active TS/SCI security clearance