InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager in Butlerville, IN for a Task Order providing a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. The Project Manager must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Responsible for managing the efficient and effective coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scope, development, design, and direction of major projects.
- Applies an extensive knowledge of management concepts, principles, methods, practices, and processes.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Requires a broad technical background and experience in various functions; a full and in-depth understanding of procedures and authorization and appropriation processes; and a strong management background.
- Required to integrate customer requirements and participation into a comprehensive management plan, that is fully coordinated with all contributing agencies and organizations including various functional elements within the Installation:
- establishing responsibilities and setting expectations;
- control and manage assigned projects, budget and schedule, assuring that commitments to the sponsor/customer are met;
- serve as the installation's primary point of contact for sponsor/customer and other external agencies on assigned projects.
- Able to meet the physical demand rating of light, lifts on an occasional basis a maximum of 25 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 10 pounds.
- Shall be proficient in the use of a personal computer and in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance