InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Computer Systems Analyst in Butlerville, IN for a Task Order providing a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. The Senior Analyst must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Primarily responsible for managing system administration support for mid-tier server (WINDOWS/UNIX), desktop, and laptop computer systems.
- In the course of analyzing and resolving problems, shall have frequent and direct contact managing system users, senior analysts (both within and outside of the organization), contractors, and vendors.
- Shall analyze computer systems when problems occur, evaluate alternatives, and determine the best procedure to follow to restore operational status.
- Will review system logs and confer with users, other analysts, and contractors.
- Shall independently restore data files, reload or update software, and coordinate directly with hardware maintenance engineers in leading problem resolution efforts.
- Will ensure communication links between mid-tier and desktop computers are operational by monitoring performance and resetting/reprogramming associated bridges, terminal servers, and gateways as needed.
- Will also perform backups, manage the chronological routines, and maintain the required system security software on the mid-tier systems
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in Network Operations.
- Must meet the IAT Level 2 requirements of DoDD 8570.1M.
- Shall meet the physical demand rating of medium, lifts a maximum of 50 pounds on an occasional basis with frequent or constant lifting of 25 pounds.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and GSA vehicle license. This position may require the Contractor employee to travel within the CONUS.
- Shall be knowledgeable with all associated platform support and hardware of the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP).
- Active TS/SCI security clearance