InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Logistician, Supply Lead in Butlerville, IN for a Task Order providing a one-of-a-kind platform for DoD and Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners to conduct training or Research, Development, Testing & Experimentation (RDT&E) in a wide variety of emerging technology areas, but primarily related to cyberspace and cyber-electromagnetic (CEMA) operations. The Supply Lead must hold an active SECRET security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience with Army supply programs.
- Highly desirable is demonstrated experience in supporting technology-related programs in the areas of maintenance, engineering design & development, systems design and development, or systems integration.
- Must possess a knowledge and understanding of Army supply management procedures and he/she shall be able to read, understand, and apply supply management IAW DA Pam 710-2-1, DA Pam 710-2-2, and local standing operating procedures.
- The Supply Lead shall be able to perform all functions of a supply operation in support of an Army activity to include ordering, receiving, storing, and issuing supplies, taking actions to expedite receipt of parts, and researching alternative sources for items.
- Must be able to perform property accountability functions to include hand receipt procedures and inventories of all types of Army property.
- Must also be able to understand, research, analyze, interpret, and apply regulations, directives, and policies.
- Shall be able to read, understand, and perform the processes and reports in Force Module Logistics Sustainability/Standard Army Maintenance System Installation Enhanced (FLMS/SAMS IE), Logistics Data Analysis Tools (LOGDAT) maintenance management systems and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), and Army Reserve SARSS (Standard Army Retail Supply System) Informational Database System (ARSIDS) supply management systems.
- Must be able to operate pallet jacks and a variety of warehouse fork trucks (forklifts).
- Shall meet the physical demand rating of medium, lifts a maximum of 50 pounds on an occasional basis with frequent or constant lifting of 25 pounds.
- Must be proficient in the use of a personal computer and in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and GSA vehicle license. This position shall require travel within the CONUS.
- Shall be knowledgeable with all associated platform support and hardware of the Cybertropolis Technology Environment Platform (CTEP).
- Active SECRET security clearance