InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Hardware Technician to work on our client site in Manassas, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
- Provide hardware engineering support as needed, to include: hardware standup, hardware movement to support new system configurations, troubleshoot and repair/replace defective hardware, assist with hardware testing and reviews, as required.
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrated H/W related skills and abilities in maintaining lab hardware. Hardware troubleshooting capabilities and familiarity with laboratory working conditions.
- Linux Operating System Familiarity (strongly preferred)
- Proven ability to perform calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Experience constructing, troubleshooting, calibrating, adjusting, testing, diagnose, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities. Ability to plan and follow schedules with some oversight or direction.
- Demonstrated teamwork capabilities. Ability to work under general supervision and communicate clearly with both peers and superiors.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- BIOS Configuration and Update Familiarity
- Hardware A+ certification a plus