InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Software Developer in Fredericksburg, VA. The candidate MUST have a current SECRET Security Clearance. The Developer will have a key role in supporting a Forensics software. The engineer's role is crucial to the mission, with opportunity to learn new tools, allowing career growth, and make an impact in assisting our military troops. Training will be offered. The Software Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Performs web development within Cold Fusion utilizing the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Perform development based on new requirements, bug fixes, STIG Implementation, IAVA/IAVB fixes.
- Performs technical support focused on the development, operation, management, and enforcement of security capabilities for software running on government systems.
- Assist with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Assist in all forms of testing (i.e., unit to regression).
- Assist in all training, troubleshooting, deployments (local and external), and documentation efforts.
- Assist with database development and documentation as it relates to the web applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications using the MS SQL database within the MS Windows Operating system environment.
- Experience in the scrum software development framework.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Experience developing web application using the client/server paradigm.
- Experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- A Secret clearance (with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Current/Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience with web development using ColdFusion and the MVC coding architecture. (willing to train)
- Experience with or knowledge of performing web development utilizing Coldbox and CommandBox.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server as a backend database solution for storing and presenting data through the UI.
- Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT and BitBucket.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Software, or comparable issue tracking products
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II or Security Plus.
- Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool).