InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Software Engineer in Manassas, VA. The engineer must be willing and able to obtain a DoD SECRET Security Clearance. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Understand coding and source code development standards
- Develop clean, understandable and maintainable code from user requirements and flow charts.
- Will develop and implement plans to accurately test the application code, functions, modules and programs.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards
- Set standards for developing high-quality software in an efficient and effective manner.
- Communicate complex technical solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Meet the deliverables and schedule of a software development project
- Support business and technology teams as necessary during delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions
- Assess the risks associated with the development aspects of each solution / project
- Effectively manage multiple priorities within a team of software developers
- Experience and willingness to code in .NET
- Java, C/C++, Web Services, SQL/NoSQL Databases, Agile Development, Software Architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other scientific or technical discipline directly related to the labor category plus 2+ years’ experience. Five years of direct related experience in a related field may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree requirement.
- Willing and able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Mobile development, Android Studio
- Knowledge/understanding of Biometrics