InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Manassas, VA. This is an entry to mid-level position. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the recruitment process in the organization. They will explore the markets best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization and set the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization. The Technical Recruiter will conduct job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization) and monitor the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant. They will recruit on job boards and professional networks to find the best talent in the industry, determine applicant requirements by fully understanding job description and job qualifications.
- Quality control requisitions- work with hiring managers to create quality and accurate job descriptions and ensure consistency between job content, title and stated qualifications.
- Review requisitions regularly with hiring managers; continuously scrub requisitions to ensure focus on appropriate priorities; partner with hiring managers to improve requisition management and increase accuracy of time to fill metrics.
- Work with Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership to support proposal staffing and pricing when needed.
- Partner with Recruiting Manager to continuously improve recruiting process.
- Research, network and recruit candidates from varied sources. Screen potential candidates by email and telephone to establish compatibility with minimum qualifications and determine candidate interest in positions. Submit and provide candidate information to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews schedules between hiring managers and candidates.
- Coordinate and negotiate determination of salary offers and other related financial matters (special compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation, etc.), working closely with hiring manager and recruiting manager as appropriate.
- Work with Recruiting Manager and Recruiting Coordinators to extend and negotiate offers and continue to work with candidates from acceptance to hire to ensure sustained level of interest.
- Maintain all candidate information in our applicant tracking system; ensure information is accurate and up to date to facilitate recruiting, OFCCP and Affirmative Action metric reporting.
- Continuously work with Recruiting and HR team on out of the box sourcing methods
- 2-4 years' technical recruiting experience
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Excellent PC skills required; knowledge of Internet sourcing techniques and applicant tracking software a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, maintain confidential information, meet specific deadlines and operate with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to travel and attend job fairs, open houses and networking events.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Technical recruiting experience within the government services industry.
- Experience with ATS, such as CATSone.
- Bachelor’s Degree is Preferred.