InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Budget Analyst in Fort Gordon, GA for a task providing training on a wide range of Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4-ISR), and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) equipment. These services will support new and existing C4-ISR technology-weapons systems and COTS equipment and include the provision for logistical and administrative support. Personnel assigned to this contract shall develop and conduct training for military units and government agencies. The Budget Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide weekly reports of remaining funding balances for contract SLINs
- track and provide a weekly report of financial transactions among the various Government and Contract entities to include but not limited to labor costs, Overhead Direct Costs, materials, travel, and support
- Coordinates with government personnel to track and report the status of funds from customer entities to the vendor to ensure financial obligations are managed in a legal, accurate, and timely manner
- Coordinates with the vendor to provide Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) cost estimates back to the Government to inform financial decisions for execution of training
- Validates contract costs on DD1144 Support Agreements to ensure accuracy of cost information prior to signature
- Provides a financial analysis in the form of cost and spending projections by supported customer location and unit on a quarterly basis
- High School Diploma
- 5 years relevant experience, such supporting Signal University, Army Cyber Command
- Experience validating contract costs and providing ROM cost estimates (they are going to need to know how to do this, so I would make a requirement. Otherwise any budget analyst will apply thinking they are qualified 😉)
- Experience with labor costs, Overhead Direct Costs, materials, travel, etc
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience validating contract costs on DD1144 Support Agreements
- Experience providing financial analysis in the form of cost and spending projections
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.