InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Site Lead - Instructor for a Task Order providing training on a wide range of Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4-ISR), and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) equipment. These services will support new and existing C4-ISR technology-weapons systems and COTS equipment and include the provision for logistical and administrative support. Personnel assigned to this contract shall develop and conduct training for military units and government agencies. The Site Lead - Instructor must hold an active SECRET security clearance.
- Provide "On-Site" supervision
- Coordinate work schedules, resolve minor issues, and complete the administrative tasks
- Provide classroom instruction (must possess certifications where required)
- Participate in Operational Tests, Training Exercises, and New Equipment Training (NET)
- Provide assistance with New Equipment Fielding (NEF), and Training Material Validation
- Provide effective training IAW Programs of Instruction (POI) and Training Schedules. Provide Academic Reports, CDRL A007, daily while training is being conducted.
- Implement a “train the trainer” curriculum in support of Unit sustainment training
- Ensure training encompasses all operational aspects of the Information Technology, Communications, and Cybersecurity systems, software, devices, and tools being trained
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Must have experience as a site lead, mentor, or manager
- High School Diploma
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (such as Signal University, or supporting Army Cyber) required
- Must have current certification(s) for the class/course taught/instructed
- Experienced, in-depth knowledge, of the class/course taught/instructed
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification is required.
- Advanced presentation, speaking, and general counseling skills necessary.
- Proven ability to assist in developing government owned training material (POI, TSP, LP, PowerPoint Presentations, QRG, etc.)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.