InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Software Test Engineer in Dahlgren, VA. The candidate MUST have a current SECRET Security Clearance. The Test Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Perform all forms of testing (i.e., unit to regression).
- Document test cases and results across multiple requirements and versions of the software.
- Assist with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Assist in all training, troubleshooting, deployments (local and external), and documentation efforts.
- Experience testing web applications using the client/server paradigm.
- Update test templates, hot-wash/scrum spreadsheets, test procedures and test cases.
- Update and maintain record of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications using the MS SQL database within the MS Windows Operating system environment.
- Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Experience with web-based automated testing tools
- Experience in the scrum software development framework
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Software, or comparable issue tracking products
- Experience with software development cycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Performs web development utilizing Cold Fusion.
- Ability to travel as needed
- A Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Performs web development utilizing ColdBox.
- Test requirements based STIG implementation, IAVA/IAVB fixes
- Experience with version control systems such as Sub-Version.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II (Security+ CE)
- Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool)