InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Solutions is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer to support the Joint Improvised-threat Defeat Organization (JIDO). The ISD will apply the most current instructional systems design trends and approaches to provide course design and development services that result in appropriate learning programs for classroom, online and blended delivery for our government customer. The ISD will assist in identifying learning objectives and developing courses that progressively build competencies and skills through intermediate and advanced levels as required.
- Provide assistance/facilitation to course instructors by providing clear instructor guides, conducting assessments of training outcomes in conjunction with team psychometrician and by observing the course to provide guidance as needed.
- Full lifecycle of the instructional design process including requirements analysis, zero-based reviews, curriculum reviews, content design, storyboarding and evaluations.
- Document needs assessment findings and make recommendations.
- Identify design concepts that will satisfy the learning need, demonstrate an advanced understanding of instructional design models and learning theory.
- Design, develop and deliver instructional materials for instructor and student use in approved formats.
- In conjunction with other ISD and psychometrician, design evaluation criteria, develop evaluation tools and participate in formative evaluation events.
- Provide formative and summative assessment capabilities to support student feedback process and training programs.
- Use course reports with course evaluation data to measure course outcomes, assist psychometrician and other staff ISD with creating reports if none exist.
- Continually review, update and improve learning offerings to ensure courses remain relevant.
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a certificate in Instructional Systems Design plus 5+ years as a DoD instructor –OR- a Master’s degree in Instructional systems design with at least two years work as a DoD instructor – OR – a degree in education with a certificate in ISD and 3+ years as a DoD Instructor (podium time, not OJT or online only)
- Knowledge of new Blooms taxonomy
- Demonstrated experience with adult education and effective adult training programs to include knowledge of the Addie Model
- Demonstrated experience using new Kirkpatrick’s Four levels of evaluation model.
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated excellence as a writer/editor and effective verbal communicator
- A current TS/SCI reflected in JPAS
- A current US Passport with ability to travel and/or deploy OCONUS
- A Master’s Degree in Instructional Systems Design
- 5+ years as a DoD instructor
- 2+ years as an ISD for a program credentialed by the Institute for Credentialing Excellence or other equivalent credentialing agency
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.