InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Training Team is growing at a major DoD Joint Agency Supporting CWMD's and CIED's globally. We have an immediate opportunity for a Counter-IED EOD Instructor / Training Specialist to teach in the Northern Virginia Area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Instructor who has tactical and operational Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) experience and the unique ability to write and edit coursework. The qualified candidate will be creative, resourceful, and enjoy coaching all levels of military personnel or contractors.
The Instructor / Training Specialist will provide training and course instruction to analysts, operators, military units and other organizations that reflects current and relevant improvised threat curricula with a focus on C-IED. The instructor filling this position will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of courseware/curriculum, for JIDO personnel; Combatant Commands and their conventional and special operations forces; NATO and Coalition forces; Interagency partners; and Other Government agencies as requested. The Instructor / Training Specialist will also ensure that all materials, educational processes and curricula delivery are in compliance with National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) accreditation requirements and Defense Intelligence Education and Training Board (DITEB) requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide classroom, distance learning, or MTT instruction for JIDO curricula on advanced analytics, operational tradecraft, analytic tradecraft, and technology integration to personnel in Continental United States (CONUS) or Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) sites, including hazardous duty areas.
- Obtain and maintain instructor certification IAW JIDO J7 Standard Operating Procedures and DoD Defense Intelligence Training and Education Board requirements.
- Comply with Foreign Disclosure Office and Intelligence Community Authorized Classification and Control Markings.
- Develop and create, or update, course material and curriculum.
- Apply adult learning methodologies to articulate and implement them through the development of ICE compliant curriculum.
- Provide government site C-IED Subject Matter Expertise and Training to develop multi-domain threat migration training and analysis and facilitate and evaluate C-IED training and practical exercises.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Preferred Qualifications but not required:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of related C-IED experience.
- Two (2+) years as a formal instructor in topics related to the IED field/environment, or improvised threats.
- Documented experience of the following C-IED specialities: Counter RCIED Electronic Warfare (CREW), Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), Homemade Explosives (HME), Dismounted Operations in an IED Environment, C-IED Planning Considerations, Route Clearance Operations, Military Engineering, Explosive Ordnance Disposal.
- Familiarity with, and able to apply instructional system design (ISD) training development guidance such as TRADOC Regulation (TR) 350-70 or Air Force Manuals 36-2234 or 36-2236.
- Formal instructor training/certification and experience teaching specifically in the EOD field on topics involving improvised threats.
- Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration and practical exercise; adult learning theory and use of training aids.
- Must possess and maintain and active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Due to the nature of OCONUS travel, a Current U.S. passport is required
- Ability to deploy or TDY for short periods of time worldwide.
- Expertise in using web browsers and browsing, search engines, and advanced search queries
- Bachelor’s degree and over 5+ years C-IED experience
- Tactical Experience in an IED Environment
- Master Training Specialist Certification
- Experience using analytic software such as Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or JIDO’s (JIDA/JIEDDO) Attack the Network (AtN) Tools Suite (ANTS).
- Master's Degree + 10 years' experience
- Instructional System Design (ISD) process
- Curriculum Development Certification
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.